Benefits of membership
- Access to Ashford Tri Club training sessions
- Qualified coached sessions
- Training partners
- Full British Triathlon insurance for coached sessions and club events
- Social Events
- Reduced entry fees to running & cycle events as we are affiliated to the governing bodies of these associations
- Reduced British Triathlon membership fee – which includes insurance for training & racing
- Lots of help and support to help you compete in your first triathlon
- Reduced membership fees at the Stour Centre and Julie Rose track through Ashford Leisure Trust
- By joining our membership programme you agree to your specific details (full name, email address, any medical conditions and emergency contact) to be shared amongst our coaching team and captains. This is to make sure the team is aware of any medical conditions and to pass on any allergy / medication information should an incident occur.
- We ask that you keep your emergency contact information up to date and if anything changes to let us know immediately by using the form here.
- We ask that you bring your membership card to all ATC sessions as you maybe asked to provide it as proof of membership for insurance and safety reasons.
- ATC will not pass any details on to 3rd parties unless agreed with you in advance for a specific purpose.
- ATC will take no responsibility for any non-coached sessions.
|Adult Membership valid until 31st December 2019 – £30.00|
|Add-on – UKA Annual Membership- £12.00|
Email our Membership Secretary if you have any questions.
Ashford Tri club is open to adult members only (age 17+) for the current membership year.