Go Tri Pells Pool is a series of low-cost mass participation Aquathlon (swim followed by a run) events. 2016 is the third year that Brighton Tri Club will be running them. The series is suitable for anyone aged 8yrs +, whether a club member or not, who is up for doing a short swim followed by a short run.
What is parkrun? It is a 5km run – it’s you against the clock.
When is it? Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it? The event takes place all over the country and in other various countries. In our area there are the following available:
- Ashford, Victoria Park, Jemmet Road, Ashford, TN23 4QD
- Folkestone, The Leas (west of the Leas Cliff Café), Folkestone, CT20 2DZ
- Margate, Palm Bay, Cliftonville, Margate
- Pegwell Bay Country Park, Sandwich Road, Kent
- Sittingbourne, Milton Creek Country Park, Green Porch close, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 2HA
- Whitstable, Whitstable Promenade