“We are a small, friendly triathlon club, based in Ashford.”
“Ashford Tri Club seeks to be the ‘club of choice’ for triathletes and multi-sports people in the heart of Kent”
“To be a friendly and inclusive triathlon club, assisting our members with opportunities for training and competition in triathlon and associated sports.”
Objective one: To have a membership of 100 by December 2013
Objective two: To continue to encourage Junior, Associate Members up to December 2013
- Profile the club at local venues, events and races (purchase club banner, encourage all members to wear club kit, distribute club information and membership application forms).
- Offer regular group and training sessions; financially underwrite swimming, indoor training and other sessions as appropriate.
- Encourage members to lead group runs, rides and other sessions as appropriate.
- Develop a social programme; financially underwrite some social events as necessary.
- Develop our own coaches, including paying for courses and associated expenses.
- Continue to encourage adults to introduce and support young/juniors to attend sessions with them, as appropriate.