A super sprint triathlon, run by us as we would like to race it – well organised, super friendly and supported by marshals all the way round!
Is it suitable for first time Triathletes? YES! In fact this race is known its high percentage of first timers and we do our upmost to advise, help and support you through your triathlon experience. We hold a talk about 6 weeks before the Big Day to explain how to prepare, what kit to have, Triathlon rules and regs, what to expect on the day and, most importantly, how to have the best time ever! We also organise a bike recce ride a couple of weeks before too. Dates will be advised in regular email updates.
What about the more experienced Triathletes? More than welcome. We have a fair few who ‘race’ this event, trying to beat their last years’ time. And having run this triathlon since 2016, we notice the same faces turn up every year who were once the ‘newbies’.
So what does this Triathlon consist of?
- The Swim – 250m zig zag style pool swim.
- The Bike – 16km ride from Hythe up to Folkestone and back.
- The Run – 5km run along the seafront from Hythe to Sandgate and back to finish.
What do you get for the Entry Fee?
As well as the pre-race day Triathlon talk and bike recce above, on the day you will receive:
- Event T Shirt for all entrants – a new exciting design every year
- Bespoke Finishers Medal – based on that year’s design theme
- Chip Timing – from start to finish your event is accurately timed
- Fully British Triathlon licensed with BTF referees
- Free Post Race Swim – the pool facilities are available should you want to swim or shower after the event
- Regular Email updates reminding you of talks, rides and other information
- Race Packs are collected on the day at registration, so no worries about missing the post or loosing that chip!
Any queries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View our event cancellation policy here
Buy Your 2020 Place Here
All participants must be 16 or over.
The price you see is the price you pay. We do not charge for a T-Shirt and medal and there are no transaction fees.
If you are purchasing a place under British Triathlon Membership then you must bring your valid BTF membership ID with you to race registration. Failure to show valid ID will incur a £5 BTF day license
Should you need to cancel your place, please email